Our Navigators Are Available To Help Support You
Pregnancy & Early Parenting Home Visiting Services
Navigators may provide the following health and wellness referrals/interventions through our sought after programs (restrictions may apply):
- Concierge service virtually or in the comfort of your home.
- Labor Support or Birth partner training from our Village Birth Doula Collective.
- Education and coaching on proper nutrition, stress reduction, breastfeeding, safe sleep, and newborn care.
- Access to classes and support groups such as childbirth education, breastfeeding, postpartum and newborn care, and prenatal/postpartum fitness.
- Breastfeeding Help Line - Families who participate with UBB can receive one-on-one lactation coaching through our telehealth system.
- Registered Nurse Line - phone support for pregnancy and postpartum questions.
- Community Cares diapering program for eligible participants.
- Community resource referrals by a Home Visiting Nurse Care Manager.
- Early childhood homeschooling for children ages 2 months-2 years.
This program serves pregnant and postpartum Medicaid clients from early pregnancy to early childhood up to age 24 months.