Family Support Specialists
Our Navigators Are Available To Help Support You
Pregnancy & Early Parenting Navigation Services
Navigators may provide the following health and wellness referrals/interventions through our innovative programs (restrictions may apply):
- Concierge service virtually or in the comfort of your home.
- Labor support or birth partner training from our ReByrth® practitioners.
- Holistic care, education and coaching on nutrition, mental health, breastfeeding, safe sleep, and newborn care.
- Access to classes and support groups such as childbirth education, breastfeeding, postpartum and newborn care.
- Breastfeeding Help - Families who participate with UBB can receive one-on-one lactation support through our telehealth system.
- Diaper Bank and baby essentials resource and referrals for UBB members.
- Community resource referrals.
- Early childhood programming for children ages 0 - 2 years, depending on program.
- Specialized teen program for young mothers up to the age of 19.
This program serves pregnant and postpartum clients from pregnancy to early childhood up to age 24 months. Program restrictions apply.