Our Navigators Are Available To Help Support You
Pregnancy & Early Parenting Home Visiting Services
Navigators may provide the following health and wellness referrals/interventions through our sought after programs (restrictions may apply):
- Concierge service virtually or in the comfort of your home.
- Labor support or birth partner training from our ReByrth™ practitioners.
- Education and coaching on nutrition, mental health, breastfeeding, safe sleep, and newborn care.
- Access to classes and support groups such as childbirth education, breastfeeding, postpartum and newborn care.
- Breastfeeding Help - Families who participate with UBB can receive one-on-one lactation coaching through our telehealth system.
- Nurse Line - phone support for pregnancy and postpartum questions.
- Diaper Bank and Baby Essentials program for eligible participants.
- Community resource referrals by a Home Visitor.
- Early childhood programming for children ages 0 - 2 years, depending on program.
- Specialized teen program for young mothers up to the age of 19.
This program serves pregnant and postpartum clients from early pregnancy to early childhood up to age 24 months. Program restrictions apply.